Thank all you so much! I’m honored to have been nominated for my first award in this Sim’s Community.
TheoriesofHappiness has a plethora of fiction at the Cornucopia of SimLit and is the author of such wonderful stories as:
And various interactive murder mysteries like:
If anyone is versatile, TheoriesofHappiness is a great example!
Simslover163 also has many different stories at Sims Nation, Sims World, All Things Sims!
There is the Restaurant Extravaganza where Simslover163 presents a Unique experience where the SimLit community interacts with authors and characters from within the stories that we all write! It’s amazing!
There are also plenty of Short Stories on this blog too.
As well as the Devereux Legacy.
Very versatile blogger indeed! Thank you again for my nomination!
My final nomination came from CathyTea!
CathyTea’s site is the CathyTea’s SimLit Anthology (isn’t that the coolest name?)
She is another one of our community’s versatile bloggers as she not only is the Co-Host for the Writer’s Lounge (Along with FriendsFan367), she also hosts The Kindness Bench. She also maintains all of our Reading Circles and Organizes the Book Club where we have weekend discussions called “Coffee Hour”.
In addition to all of this, CathyTea has participated monthly in the short story challenge earning the coveted 12 Month Short Story Submissions award!
CathyTea has her Dr. Jasmine’s Casebook where she posts her monthly short stories.
She also has several challenges posted including Skill-U (Recently Completed), a TS3 ISBI called Whisper, and it looks like a Drifter Challenge from a while back! I cannot wait to start the Drifter Challenge so I had to shout out her Drifter Challenge! 🙂
CathyTea is very deserving of the versatile blogger award because she shows many different facets of what a SimLit author can be! I’m so glad to have gotten to know her over these months!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
As per the rules, 7 random facts about me.
- I love to go on cruise vacations and do so nearly every year this year I cruised twice. Once to the Bahamas, once to Italy.
- I work in IT but I dislike a lot of technology.
- My favorite color is orange which has no rhyme in the English language. I know it’s not the only one, because purple and silver (also awesome colors) don’t either!
- I’m spontaneous, but only if I can plan it first. 😉
- I like quirky fun cars. I used to drive a Scion xB, now I drive a Fiat 500 Sport.
- I love the Sims 4 community and probably would have gotten bored with playing the Sims again months ago if not for this great community of people and stories.
- I met my husband playing EverQuest and he’s my best friend and the other half of me. We’ve known each other more than 17 years and been married for more than 13 years.
I will tag 10 people, but all the people who’s stories I’ve read, really have been nominated for these things many times.
So, I’ll go ahead and tag a few people, but – please understand if you have already participated in this a ton, don’t feel obligated to respond to my post, I just want to recognize a few people in the community I’ve been enjoying reading and/or getting to know on the Sim’s Forum’s community.
If you want to participate, please consider yourself tagged.